You Tube

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lawn Fawn tags.....super fun!!!

Hello!!! Wow it has been super crazy around here lately. My oldest daughter turns 11 today.....wow!!! Where have the years gone!!!
 
Ok on to the reason for the post. I made some super fun Lawn Fawn tags. I really enjoyed playing with these stamps and products. You can get all these fun products at Quick Creations
 

 
 

 

 

 
 
Hope you like my tags they were super fun to make!! Here are the links to the products I used. 
 
 
I wish everyone a very blessed Holiday Season!!!
 
Merry Christmas!!
Cindy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 


8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these Cindy!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all so adorable, I hope you will link them up to the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly!! Thanks for the link!! Merry Christmas!!!!

      Delete
  3. Cindy your tags are so beautiful my dear! And Happy Birthday to your daughter! My son will be 11 in July and I feel the same way! Where did the years go!!!! Merry Christmas to you all! Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill, thank you so much!! I didn't realize your son was so close in age to Jaden. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year!!

      Delete
  4. Wow. What gorgeous, gorgeous tags Cindy. Wishing you a happy new year x

    ReplyDelete