You Tube

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hop on for a "Cuddly Ride".....Whimsy stamp!!

Hi everyone! I want to share my card for Quick Creations.  I used a super cute stamp from Whimsy called "Cuddly Ride". I also used the LF "Forest border", LF "Stitched Hillside" and the Prima "Princess" papers.
 
 
 
 
I used my Distress Markers to color the image and heat embossed the sentiment.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
I also was playing with my new "Stamping Bella" stamp from the store. So I thought I would share that too!!
 
 
 
 
Noelle also has a monthly challenge. This month is "snowflakes" you have until February 1st to enter so head on over and enter to win a gift card for the store!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week!
Cindy
 

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards. I wish I could find a "follow" button on your blog. I want to follow your inky journey so bad. Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just subscribed by email but would love to have it in my bloglovin' feed...:)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!!!! I will look into getting the bloglovin' put on my blog. I am still new the the blog world so I have a lot to learn. Thank you for suggesting this and following me.....:)!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet card Cindy!!! Love the scene you created!!! Absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Jill!! I hope you are feeling better!!!!

      Delete