You Tube

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Treasure the moments

Hello everyone!! Today I want to share a card I made using one of the new ones from Art by Mi Ran at Whimsy Stamps. This one is called "Ceclilia".
 


 
I colored her with my Copics. Used some Perfect Pearls on the jewelry and some glitter on the sentiment.
 
The sentiment is from the "Elegant Labels" stamp set.
 
Hope you have a fabulous week!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Cindy 

I am entering my card in:   "Anything goes" challenge over at Love to Scrap challenge Blog

 
 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. You color so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Nice framing with the diecut.
    Thanks for sharing and joining us on Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Best of luck with your entry!

    ReplyDelete