You Tube

Monday, May 18, 2015

Nurse Nancy....Just a note!!

Hello everyone!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Ours was quite eventful on Saturday another day of severe weather. It is May in Oklahoma so it is to be expected.

Today I want to share a card I made using a CC Designs stamp called "Nurse Nancy" she is from the Roberto Rascals line and super cute.  


I used Distress Markers to color her on watercolor paper. The sentiment is from "Everyday Moments" by Whimsy Stamps.  The paper is from Prima "Butterfly" 6x6 pad.


I love this line of stamps they have this sweetness to them. You can find all the products here at Quick Creations. There is a 20% off sale going on right now go check it out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. I agree! They do have a sweetness to them! This is such an adorable card! Love the sequins and border! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete