You Tube

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day Card

Hi everyone! I just want to share a card quick I made last minute for my husband. I had bought this image awhile back to use but forgot till Saturday night and Father's day is tomorrow. So I quickly colored this up and made a simple card. I love this image because my husband is a runner and loves to take one of our 3 dogs running with him and OH BOY does the dog love it when he gets to go. So when I saw this image I had to buy it....lol!! 


The image is from Mo Manning called "Big Guy Jogging" and I colored it with my Copics!  

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful card! Happy Father's Day to your husband! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect!!! Father's Day cards are always a little difficult for me to come up with, this is a great guy card!

    ReplyDelete