You Tube

Friday, June 5, 2015

Vintage Baby Pram

Hello everyone!! Hope your week is going well. It has been a busy first week of summer break for us. My son broke one of his permanent front teeth so now he has to have a root canal....boo!!! We are excited the sun has been out though!!

Today I want to share a card I made for Whimsy Stamps. I used the "Vintage baby Pram" die and "Stitched Hearts" die. I kept this one real simple. 



I added LOTS of glitter......OH YA!!!!

LOL!!  I love my glitter...:)

Hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your son! Hope all goes well with the root canal! We are looking forward to the last day of school on June 16th! It cannot come soon enough! Lol! Especially since Seattle is having extremely high temps! 88 and 89 degrees in June?! Your card is adorable! What a sweet baby carriage!!!

    ReplyDelete