You Tube

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Christmas card in July #3

Hello everyone!!! Wow has it been a busy July. We just returned from our summer vacation, 14 days. We saw family in Las Vegas and then traveled to Montana, where I am from, to see my dad. I loved the weather there so cool. We also saw two cub bears but no mama....:(  good for us but sad for the bears. I like to take a picture of my kids every time we visit of my kids on this one road that leads no where but makes a perfect setting for the picture.



Ok, on to the Christmas in July card for Whimsy Stamps.  This week I used a stamp from Wee Stamps called Mr. Frosty.


I love this guy!! Colored him with my Copics and added some sequins and stickles.

Hope this inspires you!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!
Cindy


Colors I used: 

R02, R05, R08, W5
YR24, YR27, YR12
BG70, BG72, BG75
C0, C2
N3, N5, N8
E43, E44
BG0000










2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    What A Truly Beautiful Christmas Card, I Think It's Never To Early To Start Them As I Make So Many Mainly For Friends And Charity
    Hugs From
    Samx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam!! I need to be a little more organized and plan into the future!! Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting!! Cindy

      Delete