You Tube

Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Greeting Farm....bookmark!!

Hello everyone! Hope you are well! Today I want to share a project I made for Quick Creations online craft store. Today's project I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm called "Monday"  super cute. I haven't colored a Greeting Farm image in a long time so I enjoyed making my project. 

I wanted to make some bookmarks for my kids for the start of the new school year. My oldest is going into middle school so this is for her. 


Here is a list of products I used from the store.


I colored her with my Copic Markers.
Colors I used:

E50, E51, E53
E42, E43, E47
BV34. BV04, BV17
G43, G46
N0, N1, N2, N3, N6



Hope you like it and will check out the store. Noelle has quite a large selection of things on sale right now. 



Hope you have a wonderful day!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous book mark, love the images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun bookmark! Your coloring is fantastic!!!! I still can't color hair to my liking! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete