You Tube

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lizzy Love.......Make Lemonade!!!

Hello everyone! Hope your weekend was joyful!! Mine went to fast as always. I am a little late with my Whimsy post this week. I seem to have lost a little of my mojo! 

I did find some to finish up my card. I used the Lizzy Love stamp "Jane's long day at the Office".



I colored her with my Copics. I did the background with Faber-Castell gelatos. I also embossed the background behind her and used gelatos to color the dots. I am really enjoying the gelatos. The sentiment was heat embossed on vellum. I used some vellum over my background to mute the colors a little. 




I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp "Monday Challenge" The theme was "Citrus with a twist" so this is my take on it. 

Here are the colors I used for the Copic markers:

Skin: E50, E51, E53
Hair:  E21, E23, E59
Skirt:  BG53, N3
Shirt:  Y000, Y11, N1

Hope you enjoyed my card today! Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment