You Tube

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Whimsy Stamps....."Beardy Gnome"

Hello everyone! Hope your day is going well. I am hopefully going to spend my day trying to get ahead on my DT work, wish me luck!! I have a feeling I will be interrupted a few times having four kids and a fifth kid......my husband.....:)

Ok, so today I want to share a new release from Whimsy Stamps by Meljen's Designs called "Beardy Gnome".  


I colored this guy with my Prima watercolor pencils. The paper is an old old stack....confessions of a paper hoarder...lol!! Trying to use it up!!  The sentiment is the new die from Whimsy called "Merry large word die".  I cut this out and added layers of heat emboss to it, I think it came out so cool!!




Hope you like my card today. Have a fabulous weekend!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment