You Tube

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Christmas tags

Hello everyone!! Hope you have a fabulous Halloween if you celebrate.  I have 4 kids so they look forward to this every year. Me on the other hand can't wait till it's over. I love seeing my kids get so excited and dressed up but for some reason I have never been that into this celebration even as a kid. 

So today I am sharing some tags I made for Whimsy Stamps using one of their new dies called "Funky Christmas tree".  








I had so much fun making these tags, There are so many possibilities!! I pulled out some of my stamp stash and used them to stamp some of the background swirls and sentiments. On the blue one I used the stamp set from Whimsy Stamps called "Christmas Mini Tag Sentiments"  

Hope you like the tags!
Have a great weekend!
Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Guess I will just have to make me some tags. Everyone is making such cute tags and your are no exception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane!! You should definitely make some tags, they are so much fun!! Have a wonderful week!! Cindy

      Delete
  2. These tags are adorable Cindy!!! I love them!! We stayed in for Halloween as Tim has had a horrible case of influenza. It was a quiet nite this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill!! Oh no, not the flu!! Bless you two!! Hope he gets better soon and you don't get it!! Hugs, Cindy

      Delete