You Tube

Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew "Thursday"

Hi!! Boy am I glad it is "Thursday"!! My kids are on Fall break and the in-laws are visiting so no painting cabinets for now.....:) I may try to sneak a little painting in though, I am on a roll and want to keep it going!!

Ok, I am here today to share a card for Quick Creations online store. This cutie is The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew "Thursday". I don't know about you but I love that hat!!





I used my Copics to color her and added some extra depth with my Prismacolor pencils. Here is a list of the colors and all the links to other products used.

Copics:
Skin:  E50, E51, E53
Hair:  E43, E47, E49
Pinks:  E04, RV91, RV93
Hat and pants:  E70, E71, E74, E77
Shoes:  E40, E42, E47
White: N0, N2



Noelle also has a Back to school/Autumn sale going on. Save 15% on your order in the sale section, check it out it ends today!!


Hope you like my card! Please subscribe to my blog.....:)
Have a great day!
Cindy









No comments:

Post a Comment