You Tube

Monday, November 23, 2015

Saturated Canary.....'Candy Canes' tag

Hello!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Today I want to share a card I made for Quick Creations online craft store. I used the ever so adorable stamp from Saturated Canary called 'Candy Canes'.


 I am on a tag kick right now, I love them they are so cute and fun!! 
The paper I used is from Wild Rose Studio 'Festive Wishes'

The Copics used are:

E50, E51, E53
E23, E27, E59
R22, R27, R29
G0000, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG32
W00, W2, W4
N0, N2, N3



I had so much fun making this tag!! Saturated Canary images are some of my favorites!! Please check out Quick Creations and see all the goodies in the store at wonderful prices!! 

I wish everyone a blessed Thanksgiving! 
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so sweet! Love how you colored her! The candy canes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete