You Tube

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Yes, I went there.......

Hello everyone!! Hope your week has gone well! I have been busy making Christmas cookies and all the kids activities. Today I want to share a card I made for Whimsy Stamps. It is from the new release in November by Art by Mi Ran called 'Lovely Tracy'. When I saw this I knew I had to do a Valentine's Day card. I know, I know it is 3 months away but that is just what I had in my head...lol!! 



I colored her with my Copics. I wanted to do a shape card so I used the heart die from Whimsy and I also wanted to do a shaker card. 

Here is a list of all the products I used.



Copics used:
E50, E51, E53
E42, E43, E44, E49
E30, E31
E55, E57
R11, R20, R22, R35
BG10, BG11, BG23
Y11, Y13, YG21
T4, T5, T7




Hope you like my card!!
Please subscribe to my blog and check out my You Tube. I am hoping to do more frequent videos starting in the new year. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy






3 comments: