You Tube

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

'Be Mine'

Hello everyone! Hope you are staying warm. I think it is really starting to feel like winter around here....lol!  

Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Whimsy Inspires Challenge Blog and the theme is:

"with love"

I want to share a gift card holder I made using a stamp from the January New Release at Whimsy Stamps by Crissy Armstrong 'Doggie Skywriter'.


I used paper bag from my local craft store, did some gluing to create a pocket and decorated it. I colored the image with my colored pencils.


The washi tape on the top edge helps to make sure the gift card stays in but it is nice and snug on it's own. 


These are super fun and fast to make. I did quite a few of them at Christmas for my kids teachers. 

Here is a link to the Challenge blog, hope you will join in, you could win a gift certificate for the Whimsy Store. 

Have a wonderful week!!
Hugs, Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment