You Tube

Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy Birthday!!

Hello everyone!! Hope you had a wonderful week. Mine has flown by again. My 12yr old daughter broke both of her front teeth at church so I have been trying to get those fixed....oh my!!! Also I have been trying to do some painting of my wood cabinets in my house. My mom has been here to help me which has been wonderful. 

Anyhoo, today I want to share a card I made using a stamp from last year from Whimsy Stamps.  It is from Crissy Armstrong called 'Happy Bird', Love this cutie!!!




Colored this guy with my Copic Markers. The sentiment is from my favorite 'Everyday Moments'
and the stripe background is from a Clearly Whimsy Stamps called 'Basic Backgrounds and Borders'


Next week is the New Release, January 13-15 be ready to some super cute new images. Also there is a new artist coming Lee Holland.....OMGosh super adorable images!!!

Hope you will check out the new releases!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment: