You Tube

Friday, January 29, 2016

'Paint in Color'

Hello everyone!! Hope your week was a good one. Mine seems to fly by anymore. I finally finished painting the big wall of cabinets in the family-room, boy am I glad it is done. Next is to do the top of the beverage area in the same room. I will be so happy when this HUGE project gets finished!!!!

Anyway....Today I want to share a card I made using a stamp from the new release at Whimsy Stamps from Crissy Armstrong called 'Doggie Artiste'.


I used a Clearly Whimsy set for the sentiment called 'Stitched Alphabet Upper'. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and had some fun with watercolor for the background. I was going to color in the sentiment but I liked it the way it was and then having him doing a little coloring....:)

This is a super fun stamp, I will be using him a lot!!



Copics used:

E31, E35, E37
E43, E44, E49
BG70, BG72, BG78
R35, R37
YR21, YR23
W4, W5, W7
C00, C0, C2



Hope you like my card! Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment