You Tube

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Random Fan 'Spring Medley'

Hello everyone!! Hope you are having a great week!  Today I want to share a card I made for Quick Creations online crafty store. I used a stamp from A Random Fan 'Spring Medley'. I love these stamps. 



I colored her with my Copic Markers. 



Products used:

A Random Fan 'Spring Medley'
MFT Mini Doily Circles
CC Designs 'Doodledoo Uppercase'
The Greeting Farm 'Tulip Border'
American Crafts Dear Lizzy 'Daydreamer'


Copic Markers used:

E50, E51, E53
E31, E35, E59
R000, R01, R02, R81, R83
YR31
G40, G84
C0, C00, C2




Hope you like my card. I also did a video showing this card and a few others you can check it out here YouTube

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet Cindy! Hope your throat is. Little better today! Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete