You Tube

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

'Special Day'.....Whimesy Stamps Lee Holland

Hello!! Hope you had a great weekend!! Ours was busy with all the Easter festivities! So busy I forgot to post my card for the week....oops...:)!! 

So today I am going to share a card I made using the new Whimsy Stamps image from Lee Holland 'Flower Bouquet Bunny'. 


Isn't he just the cutest!! I colored him with my Distress Markers on watercolor paper. The sentiment is from 'Everyday Mini Sentiments'.

I added some Stickles to the flower centers which you can't see and of course some 'Wink of Stella' to the flower wrap. I also added Stickles to the bunch of flowers, it is so sparkly in person!!!


This card is a smaller card 4.25X4.25. 


Hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment