You Tube

Sunday, March 13, 2016

'Spring is coming.....'

Hello!! Thank you for stopping by today.  Spring is right around the corner which is my favorite time of year!! I love seeing all the trees in bloom and then the green filling in. I tell my young kids in the fall the trees loose their clothes and in the spring they get them back....lol! They love the story....:)

Anyway today I want to share a card I made for my Whimsy Stamps DT project. It is a new image from Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet 'Jenny'.  



I colored her with my Distress Markers on watercolor paper. The paper is by Prima 'Fairy Rhymes'. 



Hope you like my card. Please subscribe and check out my YouTube channel there is a tab at the top of this page. 

Release week is this week (March 16-18)at Whimsy with some super fabulous new images so stay tuned.

Thank you for stopping by!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment