You Tube

Friday, March 18, 2016

Whimsy Stamps New Release Day 3

Hello! It's the last day of the Release for Whimsy. So many cute stamps and inspiration from all the DT members!! Make sure to check out the Whimsy Blog for all the details and how to enter to win some goodies.



Today I used the new stamp from Krista Heij-Barber 'Spring Chick'


I colored this cutie with Inktense Pencils. 
I cut the tag with Whimsy 'Stitched tag die'


For the treat bag I used the Tim Holtz 'In the Bag' die. I used it to cut some wax paper. Filled it with some goodies.....some may have missed the bag....:)


You can find all the wonderful new releases at Whimsy Stamps.

Hope you enjoyed the March release!!
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe and check out my YouTube channel!! 

Hugs, Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment