You Tube

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 2016 Whimsy Stamps News and Inspiration Day 1





Hello! It's that time again....hooray!! Time for the new release at Whimsy Stamps, make sure to go to the Whimsy Blog and learn how to win. 

Today I want to share a card I made using the new stamp set from Krista Heij-Barber 'Ice Cream Truck'. OMGoodness this set is sooo darn adorable.


I made a shaker card cutting a heart window with the 'Stitched Heart' dies.  Colored it with my Copics.  I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment that comes with the set so it is dimensional. I stamped the music notes on the inside of the card. 



This card was so much fun to make!!!

Be sure to check out all the inspiration over at the Whimsy Blog. 

Whimsy is also hosting their First Craft Retreat in Florida. 



How fun would this be!! Something to think about!! 

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy all the inspiration today. Be sure to check out tomorrows inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Cindy

1 comment: