You Tube

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Paper Nest Dolls....'Ice Cream Ellie'

Hello! Hope you are staying cool with the start of summer!! Today I am sharing I card I made using the super adorable image from Paper Nest Dolls 'Ice Cream Ellie'



Isn't she so adorable. I don't know about you but in our house ice cream rules!!! My husband should be called the 'ice cream man'. 

I had so much fun coloring her. I used Copic Markers and added a lot of Stickles!! I love some sparkle!!



If you haven't checked out Paper Nest Doll images before you need to, so many adorable images!!! 

Check out their blog too!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Stay cool.....:)

Blessings, Cindy



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so sweet! Ice cream rules! I think I need to buy this stamp for sure! Absolutely adorable card my dear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete