You Tube

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Greeting Farm September GDT.... Bible journal page 'Through Christ I Can'

Hello everyone!!  So excited to share my project today. This is my 2nd project for The Greeting Farm as a Guest Designer for September.  When I saw this set of stamp sets I knew I had to get them!! I have been wanting to do some bible journaling for awhile now and this was the perfect thing to get me started. 

I used the faith sets 'God is Awesome' and 'Trust the Lord', there is a 3rd set 'Jesus is the Way'. 



I made myself a Traveler's Notebook(Fauxdori) with some leather I bought and painted a beautiful turquoise blue color.....I LOVE it!! I then made some inserts and proceeded to do my first journal page.  I stamped the image with Versafine ink so I could use watercolor with it. 


I used Time Holtz 'Distress Stain' for the background, I then drew some flowers with watercolor crayons. I used some of the stamps from the sets and used white ink it is hard to see but they are there.



I stamped the sentiment from 'God is Awesome' and then wrote the verse from the bible Phil 4:13 on the edge of the page. I then finished it off with some washi tape and Stickles.  




I had so much fun doing this page and can't wait to do more!!

I hope this inspires you to be creative!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cindy I love this!!!! Soooo beautiful my dear! I have finally collected all three of these sets as I fell in love with them and the sweet angels! :) love your faux dori too!

    ReplyDelete